Too many of us, myself included, have just been massive ‘failures’ in the past because we haven’t felt able to let go and really be ourselves. This is especially true when it comes to our businesses.
I’d like to share with you the top commandments that I want you to live by in order for you to be successful. Not just at home, not just at work but in every area of your life
Remember you will mess up and you won’t always follow the rules because you’re a human and that’s OK!!!
- Don’t ever be embarrassed or ashamed because ‘God’ makes no mistakes.
- Having courage, kindness and patience will always win the day.
- Know your values and your ethics and be prepared to protect them fiercely.
- Listen to your body, it really does love you it’s time to love it back.
- When you mess up laugh about it and try again.
- Never ever give up on what truly moves you.
- Love with everything you’ve got and only give it to those who love you too.
- Write down your feelings every day. Then look back on them with the wonder and beauty of hindsight. Use this to learn about yourself.
- Feeling trapped is the most dangerous of emotions. If that’s the way you feel and you’re afraid to tell anybody then absolutely it’s time to speak up, talk to somebody who loves you, tell them what’s going on and find yourself some help. You can get yourself out of it and life will be good again but you have to make the effort and be fearless.
- Understand that the world is a really traumatic and scary place but it’s also really beautiful and humans are very resilient (even you). Life is fun if you let it, so choose the life you want and work towards it imperfectly, one step at a time.
If you would love to follow any of these commandments but feel that you can’t and would like some help, I will set aside an hour for you for us to talk and see whether I can help you with that and if you feel we may be a good fit. The first hour is always free!