Yesterday I attended a business lunch with The Therapist’s Network and,on the journey there, I was pondering the reason why
The dog sped downstairs to escape the racket emanating from my bedroom! It was 1989 and teenage hormones were rampant!
My attitudes to spirituality and meditation are somewhat unconventional as I never seem to take a ‘normal’ or ‘straight’ path
- Business Coaching for Sole-Traders, The 7 Surprising Benefits
- But I don’t have a niche!! 7 tips for when you realise one passion may never be enough..hint, you could be a multipreneur
- Get an Easy Testimonial: 3 Quick Questions for Exactly What You Need.
- If I Had to Live My Life Over (Written by a Woman after she found out she was dying of cancer)
- How the ‘Medic Update by Google might affect your wellbeing Business